[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Andre Johnson is available!

davetoronto

there is a team in my league that really needs a RB and he put AJ on the block... i really need a WR i have Cedric Benson... i just don't know if i should give him up for AJ... what do you guys think.... i really need some opinions here!! by the way he also has DeSean Jackson as well... should i go for dJax or AJ if its worth giving up Benson for either.. he also has LT maybe i can offer him Benson and Lynch for (Djax or AJ) and LT.... LT has really good projections!!!

Edited by davetoronto

there is a team in my league that really needs a RB and he put AJ on the block... i really need a WR i have Cedric Benson... i just don't know if i should give him up for AJ... what do you guys think.... i really need some opinions here!!

would help to know what your scoring system is....Is it Pass/WR heavy, or RB heavy? (PPC....yardage? etc)....

I think you leave yourself a little short at RB without Benson......

AJ is the #1 WR in football, Benson is probably not enough to get him to be honest. I have AJ and I wouldnt do that trade.

i think alot of that depends on your league and scoring system....If you get a lot of points for yardage, AJ leads the league in yards......but not in receptions.....or TD's.....

So if you are going based on yardage, Benson is the number one back in the league right now.....

i think alot of that depends on your league and scoring system....If you get a lot of points for yardage, AJ leads the league in yards......but not in receptions.....or TD's.....

So if you are going based on yardage, Benson is the number one back in the league right now.....

good point. Im in a PPR league and he is #1 so I guess in your league I would do the trade.

i just traded marshall away for benson, in standard I'm not sure I'd trade AJ for him.

If you have other Rbs you can make this trade. AJ might not be as consistent in standard, but 7 of his final 9 games are in warm weather.

If this thins you out at RB, consider that benson has 5 soft RB games left on the schedule, and he actually runs better against tough opponents.

I would not make that trade. Not only is Benson the leading rusher, but he's also the most consistent. He also receives big Andre Smith soon which can only help his line. Andre in my mind is a) to injury prone and :wacko: too inconsistent. I see him as either a 15pt receiver or a 4 point receiver where as Benson has been going consistently 12.