[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Roeth for Chris Johnson

Horses Mouth

I've been offered Roeth in a huge QB favored league for Chris Johnson. I'm "stuck" in a situation in a keep 3 league where I have CJ, MJD, and ADP in a start 2 RB league. QBs are HUGE in my league and I could never pry Manning/Brady/Brees away from their owners. The Roeth owner has Schaub also he's interested in the trade having 2 top-5 QBs currently in our league.

Here are the top 10 QBs and average points per game. We have a crazy scoring system.

Manning 83

Brady 79

Schaub 77

Brees 75

Roeth 68 and the list continues

In comparison RBs do much less

ADP 40

MJD 38

Benson 35

Brown 34

Rice 33

I'm leaning towards it as MJD, ADP, and Roeth is a nice looking keep 3 package, but i'm quite attached to ADP, MJD, CJ, and then pick up the best FA QB not kept in the draft next year (i.e. Flacco, Cutler, etc). Thoughts?

If you think Big Ben is gonna continue his current trend as a top FF PASSING QB, then by all means go get him. There are some of us, however, that thinks Pitt will once again return to a run based offense as early as next season. I'd go after Rivers,Palmer or even Matt Ryan before I went down the Roeth Road.

a friend of mine is in the same kind of league where the QB gets boo koo points... he doesnt have strong QB and is hurting..

I would think with your high scoring QB's id trade CJ for Big Ben if your record is not looking so good..

whos your QB? maybe u trade him for a decent RB to make up for trading away Johnson..

Just my :2 cents:.. Good Luck!!