[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ASK RAIDER. Your questions answered here.

RussMan

Hugh delima here.... Schuab or Romo... both should have very good games but both are going against team D's that seem to rise to the moment.

I know... nice problem to have. And it isn't really a WDIS question as I have already made my decision and will stick with it. But just wondering what you think... since you asked. :wacko:

Hugh delima here.... Schuab or Romo... both should have very good games but both are going against team D's that seem to rise to the moment.

I know... nice problem to have. And it isn't really a WDIS question as I have already made my decision and will stick with it. But just wondering what you think... since you asked. :wacko:

I go with Romo here. First off, he's at home.

As for Schaub, Buffalo is ALWAYS a tough place to play, especially if the cold and wind start up.

Plus, Buffalo is 10th in the league in pass defense, while Seattle is 16th.

Big trade brewing....but would it really help my team?, Please help asap. thanks.

First, the scoring system: 1PPR, 1pt/rush/rec, 6pts/td's

My roster start 1qb, 2rbs, 2wrs, 1te, 1k, 1d.

Aaron Rodgers, Matt Schaub

Frank Gore, Ray Rice, SJAX, M. Lynch

Welker, Smith(NYG), Burleson, Royal

Dallas Clark, J.Finley

Akers, K. Brown

Steelers, Saints

10 man league.

I thought about trying to get Andre Johnson and mentioned it to the owner. He ended up mentioning Schaub and SJAX for

AJ. But with my league being PPR will AJ end up being a nice upgrade over Welker or Smith?

Also, I would be without SJAX, who has a great matchup this week, and i would need to hope Gore could rebound.

He would have to drop a rb and he has Grant, Forte, Beenie Wells, and Chestor Taylor.

He also has Hass and Eli Manning. I would be able to add one of those also to replace my qb.

Another thought would be to trade Rodgers instead and have the Schaub and AJ tandem.

Maybe i should offer up a different rb.

Any advice/opinions are appreciated.

Thanks.