[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

who should i start?

davetoronto

having a hard time deciding who to start at RB please pick 1 Marion Barber vs. PHI, Kevin Smith vs. SEA, Beanie Wells vs. CHI i have Andre Caldwell at Flex but if you think i should start another RB than pick 2 RB's to start, thanks guys!!!!

Many would suggest to start Kevin Smith against Seattle (and that's not a terrible move), but I'm going with Marion Barber. Barber is probably as healthy as he's been all season, and while Philly has been solid against the run, Barber tends to show up the most in games where he's needed.

Smith has been far from a yardage fiend, and while Barber hasn't topped 55 yards rushing since running for 124 against the Giants in week two, you can tell if you watch him that he's getting back to form.

He's topped 14 carries in three straight games, and really, is due for a big game. It's hard to run with "due for a big game" against a tough defene, but the Cowboys should keep the Eagles guessing with their fantastic passing offense (Romo has 8 TD and 1 INT in his last four games).

You can't really go with Wells, either.

Take Caldwell out of that Flex spot, throw Kevin Smith in there, and roll with Barber as your other RB. He's bound to pay off, and I think this is the week he gets a score and back near 100 total yards.

For more fantasy advice, news, and articles, go to www.nflsoup.com