[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I make this trade?

I have a struggling 4 - 4 team sitting in the middle of the pack. Is it time for a change?

Our settings are 1 pt per 25 yards passing, 1 pt per 15 yards receiving or rushing, 6 pts per TD and 6 pts at 150 yards rushing or receiving and 350 yards passing.

My team:

QB - Warner

RB - LT, Sproles, Choice, Parker

WR - Jennings, S. Moss, Burleson, Breaston

TE - Cooley and Z. Miller

DEF - Saints, Eagles

Trade offer is I trade Warner and Burleson and get Cutler, S. Smith (CAR) and Maroney

What do you think?

Leave a link and I'll answer yours.

I have a struggling 4 - 4 team sitting in the middle of the pack. Is it time for a change?

Our settings are 1 pt per 25 yards passing, 1 pt per 15 yards receiving or rushing, 6 pts per TD and 6 pts at 150 yards rushing or receiving and 350 yards passing.

My team:

QB - Warner

RB - LT, Sproles, Choice, Parker

WR - Jennings, S. Moss, Burleson, Breaston

TE - Cooley and Z. Miller

DEF - Saints, Eagles

Trade offer is I trade Warner and Burleson and get Cutler, S. Smith (CAR) and Maroney

What do you think?

Leave a link and I'll answer yours.

If you believe Warner + Burelson = Cutler + SSmith then this deal is ok as you net Maroney as an extra piece. Keep in mind Sammy Morris is supposed to be back from his torn MCL in two-three weeks and FTaylor is still not on the IR so the Maroney show may not last all year. You may only get a few weeks out of Maroney before he is back in a full fledged RBBC.

I would rather see you net a better RB out of this deal before you pulled the trigger...but at 4-4 you have to do something and I am just not sure how you add 1 + 1 on your roster to net 3.

I dont think Maroney will solve your RB problems long term and the other players you are getting in this deal do not improve your team. You are in a touch spot with your roster.