[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help me sell Forte high!

So my trade yesterday fell through as the Moss owner decided this trade would be better for his RB-anemic team:

He gives: Alex Smith, Wes Welker

He gets: Eli Manning, Percy Harvin

Uhm, Hey Sailor! New in town???? He already has Favre and had Welker. How did this trade help him?

Anyway, I'd still like to use some of my RB depth to grab a more reliable WR option for the rest of the season. Selling Forte high seems to be the way to go but I don't know what kind of WR I should target. Who is out there that will be an upgrade over my current corps who an owner might give up for Forte? Obviously I'd be targeting anemic RB teams, which we have a lot of, so which WR's should I be checking on to see if they are owned by a team needing Forte?

Team is in my sig. Will answer yours if you leave a link.

This is a tough question to ask as answering it would require knowing who the RB anemic teams in your league are that also have solid WR depth. Another issue with this is that everyone views players differently and what you feel could be a good trade, another owner could see as unfair. Sure I could list a few WRs I think you should go after but if they aren't on teams that are RB anemic or the other owner doesn't feel it's fair then you're back to square one. Try to get Calvin Johnson.

Rbs are few and far between this year it seems, but I wouldn't trade anything of value for Forte myself. Anybody with half a brain would not view his dissapointing season as an asset that just must be on my roster. I think you'll have a hard time getting what you think value should be for as high as you drafted him unless you package him with a WR and try to get somebody.

Oh and as far as who's out there you could get...I don't play in your league so I don't have a clue.

Understood. I guess maybe the better question (since I can't get the rosters at work) is what level of WR can I reach for with Forte? I thought I had the Randy Moss owner willing, but that fell through as stated above. Can I get Ochocinco? Can I try Fitz since he is relatively down this year to-date? Is Colston/White a possibility if an owner is in need of a RB?

In my mind only VJax, Andre Johnson, and Wayne are untouchable at this point.

And I don't know if you were being sarcastic, but I have Cal Johnson already. I'm concerned his knee is never going to be healthy this season.

Understood. I guess maybe the better question (since I can't get the rosters at work) is what level of WR can I reach for with Forte? I thought I had the Randy Moss owner willing, but that fell through as stated above. Can I get Ochocinco? Can I try Fitz since he is relatively down this year to-date? Is Colston/White a possibility if an owner is in need of a RB?

In my mind only VJax, Andre Johnson, and Wayne are untouchable at this point.

And I don't know if you were being sarcastic, but I have Cal Johnson already. I'm concerned his knee is never going to be healthy this season.

Again, as I said in my last post, the only one who can answer those questions as to whether or not Forte is worth trading for are the owners of Ocho, Fitz, Colston/White, etc.

And the key part of the statement bolded above is, "In my mind..." The best thing you can do is offer the trades and see what responses come back.

ETA: Completely missed that you had Calvin. I didn't look and just thought he's a great buy low candidate.

Edited by irish