[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sproles, RBush, or MBell this week

Swashbucklers

Which would you play this week at RB2. I have bye week issues and play the division leader and need the win to get within one game, so it is a pretty important game. I would have to trade Burleson for Bush or Bell, and it needs to be done before midnight. Who do you like best?

Darren Sproles @ NYG

Mike Bell vs. CAR

Reggie Bush vs. CAR

I would not trade Burleson for the likes of Bush or Bell and I would start Sproles as I view him as a better start then Bush and almost even with Bell.

Edited by irish

I could also trade Sjax for Forte, which I believe is a definite downgrade. Another option I guess!

Wouldn't do that either.

What about Moats for Burleson. My WRs are Fitz, Wayne, and Ochocinco, so Burleson won't be seeing the field unless there is an injury.

I agree that Burleson won't be seeing much playing time with your roster but I think that you are trading a guy with greater value for a guy with lesser value or questionable value. Burleson's a top 20 WR and Moats is a Top 30-40 RB with upside. You need to get better for Nate.

I have been trying for about three weeks and I cannot get anyone to bite. I offered him for Julius Jones straight up, thinking I was getting the short end of the stick, but being in need, I went for it. The only guy that has shown interest is the owner that has the junk I am talking about. I also have Mason and he might go for that! Right now, Breaston is his third WR.

I have been trying for about three weeks and I cannot get anyone to bite. I offered him for Julius Jones straight up, thinking I was getting the short end of the stick, but being in need, I went for it. The only guy that has shown interest is the owner that has the junk I am talking about. I also have Mason and he might go for that! Right now, Breaston is his third WR.

Giving up Mason would be better than giving up Burleson even if it's still slightly in his favor.