[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Deal involving Turner

rapture

I would give up my Gates, Marshall, and Portis for his Turner. Accept right? It's also a keeper league.

Sheesh, that's alot. What does the rest of your roster look like? I mean Turner is surely worth Portis and Gates but Marshall too???

Sheesh, that's alot. What does the rest of your roster look like? I mean Turner is surely worth Portis and Gates but Marshall too???

I have Fitzgerald, Sims-Walker, and Crabtree. We can only have 4 WR max. I have H. Miller as my backup TE who could start and at RB, I have Rice, Moreno, Portis, and Wells, so I'm pretty weak there.

Edited by rapture

Agree. Do you have a lesser WR to throw into the trade? Listing your team would help. Are you so strong at WR that Marshall wouldn't make any difference?

Agree. Do you have a lesser WR to throw into the trade? Listing your team would help. Are you so strong at WR that Marshall wouldn't make any difference?

Here is my team at the skill positions.

QB- Rodgers, Garrard

RB- Rice, Moreno, Wells, Portis

WR- Fitzgerald, Sims-Walker, Marshall, Crabtree

TE- Gates, H. Miller

the bench rules are kinda weird, we must have a backup for each position, so that means I must carry 2 kickers, 2 DST, 2 TE, etc. so I can only have a max of 4 WR, 4 RB. Considering this format, I think I am pretty strong at the wide out position and can afford to trade one of Sims-Walker or Marshall seeing as how I'm benching one each week.

Here is my team at the skill positions.

QB- Rodgers, Garrard

RB- Rice, Moreno, Wells, Portis

WR- Fitzgerald, Sims-Walker, Marshall, Crabtree

TE- Gates, H. Miller

the bench rules are kinda weird, we must have a backup for each position, so that means I must carry 2 kickers, 2 DST, 2 TE, etc. so I can only have a max of 4 WR, 4 RB. Considering this format, I think I am pretty strong at the wide out position and can afford to trade one of Sims-Walker or Marshall seeing as how I'm benching one each week.

With Rice and Turner you should be good to go, although I would try to give up Sims (this year) Walker. he is only a match up WR while Marshall is getting better and better. Did you draft him?(Marshall) If you did good for you!

With Rice and Turner you should be good to go, although I would try to give up Sims (this year) Walker. he is only a match up WR while Marshall is getting better and better. Did you draft him?(Marshall) If you did good for you!

Well it is a keeper league so I think the argument could be made that Sims has more value in the future. Yes I did draft Marshall and have been pleased with his production. I got him in like the 6th round which in my opinion was pretty good value.

honestly portis is done. gates on decline although still all world player, but his best years are behind him. Remember tight ends age like running backs. I beleive your giving too much because of Marshall, he is a talent above most. try to give less then marshall and youll enjoy having turner on your team.

honestly portis is done. gates on decline although still all world player, but his best years are behind him. Remember tight ends age like running backs. I beleive your giving too much because of Marshall, he is a talent above most. try to give less then marshall and youll enjoy having turner on your team.

So giving up Sims-Walker instead is the way to go here then.

I would give up my Gates, Marshall, and Portis for his Turner. Accept right? It's also a keeper league.

You're losing this trade as it stands. Heath Miller is fine and all, but that's a huge downgrade from A Gates to him.

And it's not like Clinton Portis is trash. He still gets yardage, and is still the top back on the Skins. Marshall is way too good to just be a "throw in" player, either.

Throw in Crabtree or someone else. Marshall is too valuable for that.

I like the attempt to aggressively pursue Turner, but this is a very lopsided trade, where you're losing some real value for one player. Getting rid of Portis for someone better is a great move, but I'd try getting one of those guys (Gates/Marsh) out of that trade and see if you can't pull it off with Miller or Crabtree.