[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I pass on this deal ?

Henry Muto

I have a chance to trade for Peterson in a TD only league so he is not worth as much in this league as a normal league.

Problem is I feel guilty about this trade...I am taking advantage of this owner because he drafted really bad.

His RB's are Peterson, T-Jones, S-Jackson and Mendenhall so he only has 1 RB must start 2 RBs each week

The waiver wire is bare and he would have to pick up a full back and start him

his WR's are not good he has a few that are ok on bye Cotchery and Avery but his 3 starters this week combine for a total of like 4 TDs on the year.

Witten, Henderson and Breaston are his top 3 this week.

So with all the bye week trouble and his 3-5 record I have sold him on trading me Peterson.

I give him M-Barber to start at RB this week along with Choice

I also give him Shaincoe (6 TD's), Maclin and Collie

So I kinda feel bad because I know I am hammering him on the deal "in theory" but since it is TD only maybe it isn't as bad as it looks

Shaincoe is only 3 TD's behind Peterson and he gets Barber and a new starting WR line up for the year.

So is it as bad as it looks ? Do you not make a trade because your taking advantage of a situation here ?

If you're in it to win, make the trade. I'm sure he has other things in his life besides FFB. I know you are a big player, so go for the win if you think this trade will benefit you.

Do it. He drafted poorly and now has to make this move. If he is willing, why not? Don't look back.