[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB Decision

Eagle_in_VA

McNabb or Hassleback?

Gotta go Hasselbeck. He's played well against weak defenses, and Detroit has given up 18 TD to QB this year.

Besides, you don't want to play McNabb against a possibly tough Dallas D and see him play like he did against Oakland, do you?

I'm sure both will be OK, but I'd be cautious and play the match-up this week.

I'd go with McNabb. I'm well aware of the great matchup that Hasselbeck has this week. However, there are two big factors that would keep me from starting him. 1- the game becomes a blowout and Julius Jones is running out the clock and 2- Hasselbeck has an iffy back and ribs and at any time could get hit and be out. I'd rather start McNabb and have Hasselbeck outscore him by 4-5 having his best game of the year, than start Hasselbeck only to watch him get hurt in the first quarter and then watch McNabb have a 240 yard 2-3 TD game.