[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to use as my flex?

irish

Standard scoring with 1PPR.

I'm already starting MJD, Addai, Randy Moss and Ocho.

I like Sims-Walker, but game could get out of hand early and Sims-Walker might not touch the ball much, McCoy will be used more and should the eagles fall behind he should be catching the ball out of the backfield. I guess I would go with McCoy.

I actually benched MSW for Burleson in one league due to the fact that the Jags are just so inconsistent. Now if I had McCoy, I wouldn't hesitate to plug him in. Besides, it'll be kind of fun for you as a Cowboys fan to be rooting for McCoy. :wacko: I really don't think you can go wrong with any of these though.

I actually benched MSW for Burleson in one league due to the fact that the Jags are just so inconsistent. Now if I had McCoy, I wouldn't hesitate to plug him in. Besides, it'll be kind of fun for you as a Cowboys fan to be rooting for McCoy. :wacko: I really don't think you can go wrong with any of these though.

:D I already have an Eagles hat on. Yeah, it's a tough choice for me as I know what MSW can do but he's inconsistent and Burlseon is one of the most highly targeted WRs in the game and is going against one of the worst pass defenses. McCoy is getting the start now but Weaver saw a ton of time last week and should again, which obviously hurts McCoy's chances. Burleson seems like the surest bet to do well or at the very least be consistent.

Thanks to all who chimed in.