[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WWTHD?

Locness_Monster

I'm considering offering MJD ($16) for Chris Johnson ($31) and Reggie Wayne ($27).

I'm 5-4, #1 in points scored but unfortunately #1 in points scored against. Division leader is 6-3. Regardless, I still need help at WR.

This week is our trading deadline.

The CJ/RW owner is already playing for 2010 (2-7).

Sit tight? Make the offer/trade?

BTW, in our league, Keepers' salaries increase by $5 from year to year. So, it would cost me $68 next year to keep CJ/RW, vs. $21 for MJD. Only other keeper on my roster at this time is Gore ($31 in 2010).

If you're still playing for this year, this deal seems to be great for you.

2 studs for one.

If you've given up and want to reload for next year (and then shame would be on you), you'd want to keep MJD's lower salary.

If I'm in your shoes, I'd make the trade and go for the win.

but..... do you really think the other guy would go for this deal?

It could be seen as a steal for you.

If I'm the "other guy" in this trade, there is no way I make the deal, unless I'm totally out of the running this season AND have horrible salary cap issues facing me next season - giving up 2 studs for 1 makes little sense otherwise, and even then seems a stretch. You do mention that the other guy is already playing for next year but - I'd be curious as to who is on his roster - CJ & Wayne are the sort of players that you try to BUILD a contending keeper league squad around, so again, unless he has some massive cap issues to consider - I'd not really following why this would seem like the kind of trade that would be good for him.

Edited by ts