[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Waiver wire bidding, how much is too much?

I've established on this forum that I need RB help. My RB's currenlty are LT, Sproles, Choice and Kolby Smith. The owner in my league just dropped Ahmad Bradshaw. I have $55 left of the $100 alotted to waiver wire pickups. Bradshaw will move right into my # 3 RB or possibly # 2 (Sproles is my# 2 because of return yardage points.) How much of the $55 do I spend on Bradshaw?

It's pretty simple. You get $100 at the seasons beginning to use on players on the waiver wire. Free agents cost $0.00. When a players sparks a big week he becomes the big commodity and each team that wants him bids on him and the team with the highest bid get him. So I have $55 left and I NEED a RB. I have to stop starting the 2 RB's from San Diego, especially since they hardly do anything. So out of the $55 I have left, should I use $20 on Bradshaw? $15?

Lets put it this way, I used $30 on Fred Taylor the week after he exploded only for him to get hurt the next game. It's part of what makes the league interesting a fun.