[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Offer ... help

jlie13

idk if i would do it. Jones and MJD are both good and i would rather have MJD personally, but I wouldn't give up T. Jones and downgrade in wr just to get him.. T. Jones has been a nice pick and i like him the remander of the schedule and Colston is a totally different bracket that Crabtree imho

I wouldn't do it unless you could upgrade in wr a little then i prolly would..

So you would have T. Jones and MJD.

Your RB's would be good, but with Crabtree, Ocho Cinco, Evans and S. Smith, I feel you are a little thin at WR (even though Smith and Ocho Cinco have had very good years.)

Anyway, I'd do it. That's a powerful 1....2 punch at RB.

Please see mine:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=307794

Here's how i see it. Colston is in a top offense and in my league, he's ranked 7th. Look at the remaining schedule, promising even with the pats and cowboys on it. Crabtree is definitely a downgrade and Vernon Davis is having a good year. MJD is better, but you already have two RB's in the top ten. If you trade Brown, i guess you start Jacobs, ranked 26th in my league. I've yet to see an emergence from Shonn Greene and even if he does, Jones was splitting carries with Leon Washington and still getting good fantasy points. My opinion, don't make that trade.