[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Farve & AP in the same game

Brandon57

I have Farve against Detroit or Rogers playing Dallas for the Division, who's the better play?? My only hesitation about playing Farve in this gold mine of a game is I also have A. Peterson playing. Rogers is pretty consistaint but Farve against Det is hard to pass up.

You having AP is completely irrelevent to the decision.

If you believe Favre will outscore Rodgers, as it appears you do based on your comments, then you start Favre. The rest of your team and your opponent's team is completely irrelevant to this decision.

If you think Rodgers will outscore Favre, then you start Rodgers.

Both have very good matchups, so I don't think you can really go wrong either way. My only fear with Favre is what happens if Minny gets up big early on, just how much throwing will they do (not that Favre isn't afraid to pad his stats)

That is why I mentioned AP. I am worried that if AP has a big game and they get a big lead on Det, they will pull Farve because of his injury and throw in Jackson. My fear of Rogers is he is also injured and he gets sacked a million times each game.

You having AP is completely irrelevent to the decision.

If you believe Favre will outscore Rodgers, as it appears you do based on your comments, then you start Favre. The rest of your team and your opponent's team is completely irrelevant to this decision.

If you think Rodgers will outscore Favre, then you start Rodgers.

Both have very good matchups, so I don't think you can really go wrong either way. My only fear with Favre is what happens if Minny gets up big early on, just how much throwing will they do (not that Favre isn't afraid to pad his stats)

That is why I mentioned AP. I am worried that if AP has a big game and they get a big lead on Det, they will pull Farve because of his injury and throw in Jackson. My fear of Rogers is he is also injured and he gets sacked a million times each game.

You mentioned AP saying that you were afraid to start both from the same team. Having AP is completely irrelevant to your decision of which QB to start.

You seem to have indicated in your initial post that you think Favre will score more, so you should start Favre.

IMO, it is a very close call, both should perform well, but I see Favre as the riskier play based on his matchup and the potential to be running the clock out earlier in the game, while GB may well find themselves in a shootout.