[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS Ryan or Hasselback?

Bree22

Ryan @ Car - has been playing not so good lately and Car has been good against the pass the last few weeks.

Hasselback @ Ari - right shoulder hurting, played bad the last time against them at home but should be a great matchup but not translating.

this one should've been an easy call but is turning into a nightmare. Need help. Have been very bad this year, always picking the wrong player to start.

What a crazy year to predict.

I have the same choice and am going Hass.

I am nervous though. He was awful against the Cards last time at home. BUT in the 5 starts that he has finished this season that was his only bad game. And that includes starting in Dallas.

Plus I saw this comment which I like:

Hasselbeck had a sore shoulder after taking a big hit in Week 8 followed by an exhausting Week 9 in which he was unable to make big throws. He was a full participant in practice Thursday and Friday, however, and is expected to make his Sunday start. In fact, Hasselbeck told reporters that his health is "the best it's been" since he injured his ribs in late September. The Seahawks have an important divisional matchup against the Arizona Cardinals, so fantasy owners have to be hoping for a big performance here.

The key to me is SIMPLE. They MUST protect Hass. If he gets some time he could be good today. If he has no time like the first matchup it will be a long day. Hopefully they protect him today.

As for Ryan AFTER next week I like him a lot. They have a ton of home games after that. Most against middle of the road pass D's. So hang in there this week and next week, and I think better days are ahead for him after that.