[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS? help please

wreckless518

CBuck seems the "safe" play for ~65 yards & maybe 1 score, but not much more than that. McF is the "home run swing" option, he could get you 15 yards or he could manage 95/1 on the day ... which you choose will be determined by how "safe" you think you need to play things to win your game this week.

ehh i know and thats the tough call...i guess wash has not allowed a rushing TD at home..and is pretty good against the run...but thats when buck gets more play since they need him in the passing game...

but with dmac back and playing shows he is healthy and ready or they would not deploy him..so i have a hard time seeing fargas will outplay him...especially against the Chiefs who are a favorable matchup!

Actually, WAS gives up ~126 yards per game vs the run, KCC gives up ~136 ... the difference if there is one is in TDs allowed per game I think, where WAS is allowing only 0.6 rushing score per game, KCC however is giving up 1 full TD a game on average. FWIW.