[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Waiver pickup: Forsett, Snelling, Avery

capostatus

with ronnie brown hurt im thinking of dropping donald brown to acquire either justin forsett or jason snelling. my other RBs are kevin smith and knowshon moreno. how serious is turner's injury? also yahoo is saying norwood would be the starter in ATL. forsett does face the vikings but their D hasnt been that scary.

donnie avery is also available but i dont think hes better than any of the receivers on my team.

QB- ryan, palmer

RB- r brown, k smith, moreno, d brown

WR- moss, calvin johnson, edwards, nicks, royal

TE- celek, shockey

Out of Snelling Salts or Don't Forsett, go with Snellz. (Nicknames courtesy of another Huddler whose name I can't remember)

I would be at least of little weary of dropping Brown, though. At least one upside I see with him is late in the season before the playoffs is when they bench Addai to rest him... wishful thinking, maybe?

Has Avery (and the Rams) turned the corner? Doubt it. Too risky to waste a move on right now.

Edited by jdub!

i cant wait though, i need to win out. im also playing an undefeated team this week and this a $$$ league. theres no one else i could drop unless i dropped an IDP ....my bench there i want to keep however. with ronnie brown out im going to be forced to start kevin smith and moreno which makes me nervous.....especially since my wideouts havent exactly been stellar.

i cant wait though, i need to win out. im also playing an undefeated team this week and this a $$$ league. theres no one else i could drop unless i dropped an IDP ....my bench there i want to keep however. with ronnie brown out im going to be forced to start kevin smith and moreno which makes me nervous.....especially since my wideouts havent exactly been stellar.

If touchdowns matter i would not drop brown for one of those guys, if you feel you have to then get snelling

PPR

i think forsett is a better choice. he's the clear cut starter and doesnt have norwood potentially stealing carries. he's also a pretty good receiver.

why would i drop nicks or royal instead? lets see.....moss has been my only good receiver. calvin hasnt performed up to his ability and braylon is a headache. this is a PPR where i can start up to 5 receiver. because of my lack of good receivers i run a 2 TE set. i understand brown has some upside but he hasnt done anything and is injured himself. i would keep him on the bench but i need a starting RB that has PPR potential.

I think Snelling gives you immediate help but will drop off quickly. I think Foresett will get you some immediate help, just not as much against a strong D in Minn but Foresett could get you good points the rest of the season into the playoffs if your looking at all past this week.