[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NEED TO PICK 3 RB'S OUT OF THESE 4!

LEAGUECHAMP

Ok, so as the title reads I need to pick three out of those four rb's to start this weekend.

I think I'm pretty solid starting AP and SJAX, but who is the better choice between Beanie and Barber?

I just traded away Hester and Benard Scott for Marian Barber so this is a new RB problem to me.

One thing I want to point out is that I'm going to be very CARDINAL heavy this week. I'll be starting Fitz AND Breaston

and possibly Rackers aside from the potential start of Beanie.

You have two absolute studs going in Peterson and Jackson...so take the risk, roll the dice, and hope Beanie sticks it to St Louis on the ground.

Dallas and Redskins games are always a bit of a shoot out...I'm betting Romo/Campbell/Williams/Austin/Moss/Witten all have pretty good offensive shows...I'd look for a little less than usual out of Betts and the Cowboy running triumvirate.

Best of Luck,

WashD