[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looks like Im gonna need to replace Ryan

capostatus

there goes my season probably

Jason Campbell(Was - QB)

Matthew Stafford(Det - QB)

Matt Cassel(KC - QB)

Jake Delhomme(Car - QB)

Chad Henne(Mia - QB)

Josh Freeman(TB - QB)

Shaun Hill(SF - QB)

Ryan Fitzpatrick(Buf - QB)

Kyle Boller(StL - QB)

Bruce Gradkowski(Oak - QB)

Chris Redman(Atl - QB)

im already in the playoffs so im lookin ahead to that. next week could determine whether i get a bye week (top 2 seeds)

You and me both brother. I traded for Flacco as a backup for him, but the two have been having sucking contests lately up until this injury. But at least I'm not anymore screwed than I was with Ryan in.

As for you, I could maybe make the case for Stafford, Cassel, Fitzpatrick, (assuming there's no chance they're starting Edwards) or Freeman, but to be honest, I really don't want to make an argument for any of them.

Honestly, Freeman might actually be the safest pick out of those right now, but then again, he might be due for some rookie struggles. If Fitzpatrick is starting, I'd probably go with him until Ryan gets healthy (assuming he does), or go with Freeman or even Stafford in a PPR league.

ugh... I'd probably go with Freeman there. Tampa is going to let him pull out the stops the rest of the way. I too face a decision with replacing Ryan. I picked up Orton and Vince Young last week because I had no backup QB on my roster and sure enough, Ryan gets hurt right after. I am torn which to start. I started my own thread looking for advice with that.

redman did do pretty well last week......24 pts. granted that was against TB

i have a huge matchup this week.....im 2nd place facing 3rd place and the top 2 seeds get a bye. what about leinart? hes starting for warner and projected the highest by yahoo. of course i have to see what happens after waivers clear, im worried someone is gonna pick up a QB.

smith could be a good option. which one faces the worst pass D this week?

Henne in a PPR League but I would not rule our Campbell even though we are talking redskins....he will throw it...he has to

Edited by Bengalbuck