[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I know it sounds crazy

mojo chiefs

I am thinking about playing Kevin Walter at Jacksonville and sitting Greg Jennings against Baltimore (2 decent games this year he's had); but I am also considering playing Derrick Mason but he's against GB and probably Woodson.

Walter actually did better than Johnson against Jacksonville last time they played with 96 yds and a TD.

My other WR is Reggie Wayne and I don't sit him.

:wacko:

Leave a link if you have a post.

Man, I'm thinking about sitting Jennings also in favor of Avant. People that don't own Jennings this year probably don't realize how miserable he has been. Really just two good weeks. Outside of that, people expect you to start him on his name alone because he is suppossed to be a number one. But Driver is clearly Rodgers guy. These 4 and 5 point weeks are getting the best of me.

As a fellow Jennings owner, I would probably gamble with Walter.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=310372

i am starting avant over jennings this week. he's earned a perm-bench spot on my team. I dont care how good his name is. He's been handicapping my team all year and i'd rather watch him put up 18 points on my bench then ruin another week with 5 points in my lineup.

As for Avant. I say he's a major sleeper this week.