[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Schaub

Bizarro

He did practice and is listed as probable, so that's good news. However, I need to be prepared.

My current back-up is Ryan who is iffy to play. I may need to pick up another just in case, but pray I don't need him.

Below are the pick of the litter that's available. Yuck! Anyone jump off the page as a decent spot start if needed? Thanks

6 per TD, -3 per INT, 2 per 25 pass

Player Next

Campbell, Jason QB WAS @OAK

Cassel, Matt QB KC BUF

Stafford, Matthew QB DET @BAL

Sanchez, Mark QB NYJ @TB

Henne, Chad QB MIA @JAC

Quinn, Brady QB CLE PIT

Delhomme, Jake QB CAR @NE

Freeman, Josh QB TB NYJ

Gradkowski, Bruce QB OAK WAS

Fitzpatrick, Ryan QB BUF @KC

Sort of the same dilmna here... I'm benching Rothlisberger due to weather, and I have Schaub.

I went out and got Grossman. If Schaub is a last minute scratch, at least I still have a QB. Seattle's pass D is awful.

Sanchez, Stafford and Delhomme are all OUT. Forget Quinn due to weather tonight too. Of the QB's you listed, I'd probably go Henne, but in same spot, I chose Grossman. Houston just can't run the ball. Seattle pass D is very soft.

I'm in the same boat with Matt Ryan, and I picked up Freeman over Fitzpatrick, since I will be starting Flacco over either this week anyway.

If you need Fitz for this week, then ya, you made the right move (NYJ could be brutal for Freeman), but after this week I'd consider dropping Fitz for Freeman, as Freeman's schedule and upside looks a bit more desirable in weeks 15-17.