[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

kenny brit or steve smtih nyg?

resteasy

My coin toss came up Smith. If it matters, latest news from TEN is that V. Young might not play this week, after missing Friday practice with a knee problem.

Yep, I saw that. Of course collins isn't bad he did do pretty good last year although this year... Looking at their schedule this is by far the easiest team they've played and the rams starting safety is out...

of course steve smith puts up reliable 7 points a game. Just don't know if he will here as he put up is 2nd lowest amount this year against philly.

Can't argue that Britt is more explosive & likely comes with a higher upside chance ... Smith however, seems to be as close as Eli has to a security blanket, and manages to get his targets week in / week out pretty much regardless of the match up, weather, etc ... what he does with those targets this week vs PHI remains to be seen, but I'm expecting something like 70 yards with a fairly small chance at a score.