[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Believe it or not a Kicker Question, M. Prater(DEN) or Jay Feely(NYJ)

dfine

I know, a kicker question. But this week is really important and every point counts.

Scoring: XP: 1 point

1-34 yards: 3 points

35-49 yards: 5 points

50-59 yards: 7 points

60+: 10 points

I know about the matchups where the Jets have a better matchup than the Broncos.

Last week in my league Feely got 19 points and Prater got 20 points. I started Prater last week.

Who would you start this week. Is Feely going to get tries at field goals or is he just going to get XP's. There is a chance of rain at Tampa.

Prater has looked good the last few weeks, but they could get behind the Colts and he won't get much chances, or Denver stays close and he gets a lot of chances.

That is why this seems tough.

Let me know who you would start?

Jay Feely(NYJ) at Tampa Bay or Matt Prater(DEN) at INDY

Thanks.

Please, I really need help on this one.

Do you go with Prater, indoors, all be it against the Colts, or Feely at TB. The one thing that worries me about Feely is that he might just be kicking extra points all day.

The only downside to Prater is that the Colts could blow them out. The Colts really haven't blown any one out lately though.