[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB Help

Poncho_Nuts

I would be tempted to go McNabb at home vs the 49ers, but they shut down Warner last week. I think PIT is not as stellar a defense as they are given credit for, so because of that, I'd personally go Rodgers. That said, I don't think there will be that much difference in scoring.

I have gone with Rodgers all year and he has been great. I narrowly escaped this past week with his lackluster performance and McNabb played great. WDIS

I am not sure, but McNabb is on fire and the Eagles have to win out for playoff clinch. Vick hasn't been a factor for stealing TD's.

Rodger's was on my other playoff team and we lost (Moss -1pt, Wayne 4pts, Walter 1pt, Harrison 1pt, Rodgers 9pts)

Steelers Pass D is not great and beatable, If the line can protect and Rodgers can get rid of the ball on a timely manner you could do well.

I would go with McNabb. 9ers are coming east and a big win. Big let down.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=311956