[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Playoff Flex Help Week 15

Gorzo

I have Philly D going this week so I don't know I want to start Gore especially on the road.

My options are

Gore Vs. Eagles

Forsett Vs. Bucs

Meachum Vs. Cowboys

Rice Vs. Panthers

Right now I'm leaning towards Rice or Forsett. Standard Scoring, no PPR.

I'd still start Gore as SF is getting him more involved again. he's the key to them winning. I'd also go Forsett against an awful run D.

Please see mine:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=312089

It's tough because Pittsburgh has been under scrunity for getting away from being that pound the run offense. How are they going to come out after losing to the Browns?

My gut is really telling me to start Forsett this week in my machup. Do you get return yards? If so I think I like JF.

Hmmmm..

I don't like Gore @ Philly....Philly's can be nasty...

Forsett hs a great machup...but will he split carries.....

Meachum can be a stud but theres so many weapons on NO, you never know who's gonna go off.

Rice I guess would be my choice....while the panters D has been good against the pass.. Harvin is most likely gonna be out...which leaves Rice as THE guy in the passing game. Also the Vikes can clinch the NFC north with a win.....

SO I'd pick RICE

Hi,

Really tough call.

It's between Gore and Rice in my book. When its close I tend to go with the RB, they will get more touches. Gore slightly over Rice.

Good Luck, Thanks for the reply.