[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

dallas clark or fred davis

tazinib1

Tough one taz. I face the same issue ith Wayne. I think Wayne and Clark are the two most likely of the Colts offesne to get the earliest seats on the bench in this game. The Giants have ben kind to TE's, and Fred is hot right now. Clark also comes off a HUGH game, can he stay that hot, or have a let down? I think Clark plays the first half. If the Colts have a nice lead, he's probably benched. Davis will play the whole game.

I'd lean Davis, but don't consider that a strong recommendation either.

Ik

Tough one taz. I face the same issue ith Wayne. I think Wayne and Clark are the two most likely of the Colts offesne to get the earliest seats on the bench in this game. The Giants have ben kind to TE's, and Fred is hot right now. Clark also comes off a HUGH game, can he stay that hot, or have a let down? I think Clark plays the first half. If the Colts have a nice lead, he's probably benched. Davis will play the whole game.

I'd lean Davis, but don't consider that a strong recommendation either.

I'm leaning davis but the nbys rule is whispering in my ear. Ugh

Two reasons to bench Clark: JAX defends the TE well and Clark wasn't so great the last he played them. Second, they may rest Clark in the late stages of the game. Go Fred Davis. I always say Never Bench Your Studs. You're welcome.

See Mine.

Edited by electricrelish

I have a similar quandry that differs

I have Tony G vs NYJ and Fred Davis

The way mine differs is D Clark and IND will actually SCORE on Jax. Even if they only play a half.

Yeah Fred Davis could score 1 and get 50 yards...but D Clark just put up 3 tds in one game and is Mannings primary weapon when Wayne is playing poorly

Start Clark

Keep this in mind... ONLY SF gives up more points to TE's in the NFL than the Giants do. JAX? Fourth stingiest against TE's.

I also tend to have this other voice that whispers in my head. A player who scores 3 TD's in a game often then goes MIA. I think JAX will do all they can to not just shut Clark down, but to beat him up as much as possible.

Just messin with yer head alittle more. LOL. aint FF fun?

I have a similar quandry that differs

I have Tony G vs NYJ and Fred Davis

The way mine differs is D Clark and IND will actually SCORE on Jax. Even if they only play a half.

Yeah Fred Davis could score 1 and get 50 yards...but D Clark just put up 3 tds in one game and is Mannings primary weapon when Wayne is playing poorly

Start Clark

you heard it here

Well I did say it wasn't a strong recommendation! Why these teams keep trying to cover Clark with a LB is beyond my understanding. Didn't JAX look at the films from last week?

In any case, I still think Davis will have a decent week. It's FF. Anything can happen.