[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What to do? Advice needed...

irish

I have Williams, Addai and Wells at RB to start this week. I also have Marshall, Fitzgerald and Boldin at WR. I play in a standard scoring PPR league and need to start 5 out of the 6 players. Who gets benched?

My original thought was to play Addai, Wells, Fitz, Marshall and Boldin. And if Fitz is a late scratch, go with Williams or Mason from off my bench. However, if I don't start Addai tonight, then I surely have to go with Williams and if Fitz is out, then I would have to start Mason for sure.

Thoughts?

JAX has a decent rush D, but Addai catches passes. I don't like DWill's chances this week at all. The Minn D has only allowed 3 rushing TD's all year.

Your instincts are right. I like this lineup: Addai, Wells, Fitz, Boldin, and Marshall. If Fitz is hurt, Mason has a great matchup.

See Mine.

JAX has a decent rush D, but Addai catches passes. I don't like DWill's chances this week at all. The Minn D has only allowed 3 rushing TD's all year.

Your instincts are right. I like this lineup: Addai, Wells, Fitz, Boldin, and Marshall. If Fitz is hurt, Mason has a great matchup.

See Mine.

Yeah, that's the way I'm headed. The Jags even though they've been better are middle of the road when it comes to defending the run, whereas the Vikes are Top 4 against the run. Addai has also gotten into the endzone a bunch and has averaged almost 100 total yards in each of his last 3 contests. At worst I could always sub Williams in if Fitz is a no-go.

ETA: And another thing, other than week 2, Addai has not had any single digit performances for the rest of the season and 8 out of the other 12 games he's been over 15 points. He's been very solid!

Edited by irish