[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB heaven or hell which 2 of these 4

Running Backs I Have to PICK TWO

Fred Jackson Buff vs NE Pats ..... Sounds like snow for the game, so Buffs could be running alot more than usual

Tim Hightower Ariz @ Detroit Lions..... could be in revenge mode after being benched for the fumble last week, and going against the sad detroit def.

Justin Forsett Seattle vs TB bucs......Tamp Bay can't stop my grandmother from running, but he will split some with Julius Jones

Chris Jennings Cleve @ KC Chiefs.....Chiefs can't stop anbody either, But Cribbs will take some carrys away.

Come on guys I need your expertise. who would you use?????

Edited by Tazmanian devils

Running Backs I Have to PICK TWO

Fred Jackson Buff vs NE Pats

Tim Hightower Ariz @ Detroit Lions

Justin Forsett Seattle vs TB bucs

Chris Jennings Cleve @ KC Chiefs

Come on guys I need your expertise. who would you use?????

Hightower/forsett.......I'm scared to commit to Jennings.

Fred Jackson is a must start and did very well against the Pats last time around. As for the other spot, I'd start Forsett, and here's why. Forsett will get a near even split which is more valuable than the other choices you have since Seattle is at home playing a terrible Buc run D. Plus Forsett is heavily involved in the passing game. Hightower is trending as a backup with a much smaller piece of the pie as of late, even though they play Detroit. Jennings was the flavor of the week last week, but can you trust Mangini? It's anybody's guess who will get the most action for Cleveland. Forsett has nice upside with the least amount of risk of your options.

Hightower is playing second fiddle to Wells now, so he's out. I'd roll with the two with some tasty matchups: Forsett and Jennings. Lynch is back in the game and I think Buf will be playing from behind - not a good recipe for lotsa carries for Jackson...

Edited by Wolv