[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need to start 2 player's from the 3

tvphotog

It's playoff time and I have some tough matchups for my stars. Who do I start out of the 3 players. Gore, D. Williams or Jennings ? I need 2 and I'm leaning towards Gore and Williams, because they are stars. They both have tough matchups with vs. eagles and Minnesota.

Can I go inot the playoffs with Jennings as a starter today ?

Edited by tvphotog

I have a similar set of players. I am starting Gore -- I am hoping that after last week the 49'ers finally figured out they need to use him. And while the Eagles aren't an easy matchup, they are nowhere close to the Vikes. So Gore over DWill seems easy.

DWill vs. Jennings is tougher. I honestly think I'd take Jennings. He's got an AMAZING matchup, and DWill's got a horrible one, especially with both of Carolina's OT's out. Besides, the Saints loss last night has to have the Vikings pumped.

Go with Gore and Jennings.

please see mine at http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=312461

I'd bench Williams. My opponent has him and I am hoping that he starts him.

I have Jennings and A. Foster and I'm trying to find out whata % of carries that they are likely to get (still don't know if Joshua Cribbs will take carries from Jennings).

I'd start Gore and either Jennings/Foster.

Any advice for me?

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=312425