[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

C Palmer or A smith?

blakeas

A PPR league - The blizzard in the northeast has me scared for starting A Smith. I have been starting C Palmer but he has been dreadful. And he does not have a great matchup plus with all of the emotional things that are going on with the Bengals right now. Which one is the better play?

the snow has basically moved through Philly already so i wouldn't worry too much about the weather for the SF/PHI game. Smith is the hotter hand right now (not that that's saying much) so I would stick with Smith. both SD and CIN should be throwing a lot today but I think Philly's D can be thrown on more than SD. Manning through for 391/3 last week while Romo only went for 249/2. Gore is also more involved in the passing game than Benson.

the snow has basically moved through Philly already so i wouldn't worry too much about the weather for the SF/PHI game. Smith is the hotter hand right now (not that that's saying much) so I would stick with Smith. both SD and CIN should be throwing a lot today but I think Philly's D can be thrown on more than SD. Manning through for 391/3 last week while Romo only went for 249/2. Gore is also more involved in the passing game than Benson.

Thanks! Great advice.

I posted the same question earlier. The weather is the only thing questioning my decision to start Smith. But, Palmer has let me down to much recently to go with him. Unless I see a report that leads me to believe that strong winds will be a factor in Philly, I'm going with Smith.

Yep. I started Smith and now my season is over. Had I started Palmer, I would be in great shape. Hope you went the other way with this decision. :wacko:

Yep. I started Smith and now my season is over. Had I started Palmer, I would be in great shape. Hope you went the other way with this decision. :wacko:

Yeah, I wish I did. Had I started Palmer, I would have won without ADP and Shiancoe. Now it looks like I will lose since MIN can't seem to do squat. You'd think with NO losing, that would give them extra motivation. Guess not.