[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS at Flex position

EddieLeeIvory

Hey guys,

I'm in a non-PPR league and can start two RB's, two WR's and a RB/WR flex.

What got me here was starting MJD and Charles at RB, Randy Moss and AJ at WR, and Welker as my flex.

This week I am tempted to replace either Moss or Welker with Beanie. He is at home against St. Louis with an obviously good matchup.

Should I do this or stick with what got me here?

Thanks for any opinions!

Cheers!

Hey guys,

What got me here was starting MJD and Charles at RB, Randy Moss and AJ at WR, and Welker as my flex.

This week I am tempted to replace either Moss or Welker with Beanie. He is at home against St. Louis with an obviously good matchup.

Thanks for any opinions!

Cheers!

bump, anyone?

How in the world did you get MJD Moss AJ and Welker? I would stand with what got you there.

Ten team league and I took MJD with second pick and came back and got AJ and Moss and Welker in fourth round.

One homer took three Packers right away and four QB's went in the first round...Manning,Brees,Brady and Rodgers.

I'm going back and forth between benching Welker and playing Beanie...???

I'd say you're leaning in the right direction. Just a matter of who you think will have the better game between Moss and Welker. Personally I'd leave Moss in.

Replace Moss, not Welker, with Beanie! What an awesome matchup. Welker always does well. Moss's performance is influenced by Brady, Safeties, his mood, the weather in Kazakstan, etc.

Vote in my poll, will you ? --> http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=312798

:wacko::D

Hey guys,

Thanks for any opinions!

Cheers!