[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS RB?

stewieG

MJD goes against a good run d and Garrard doesn't do well away from home

Benson will lose carries to Johnson, but might be enough to go around. (i said that last week with sea going against tb and man was I off!!)

Maroney...................I can never get a pulse on NE. I believe they will pass and go against a known weakness (Jax pass d)

I would go with MJD.

how did you get both CJ and MJD?

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=312792

MJD baby! He's the only reason Jacksonville is even remotely in consideration for postseason playoffs. Benson and Maroney have the EXACT same problem w/their upside: each of their #2 RB's are gonna be on the revenge kick against their old team.

Check out my poll please: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=312798

:wacko:

Thanks for the advice. Was thinking MJD, too.

Johnson was actually a fluke. Drafted 3rd and picked up MJD, then Benson the next round. Didn't even look at Johnson til later rounds when I needed a bye week filler.

Cedric Benson is playing the Chiefs. Have you watched Ced Ben run this year-unreal. LJ will not get enough carries to effect Ced Ben and Benson does not want LJ to carry the ball. I know its hard, BUT play Benson. He is a stud. People were laughing at me when I picked him in round 4 or 5. Now I am in the Super Bowl with him. 100 yds and 2 tds.

I am thinking about keeping A. Johnson or even Tom Brady over MJD next year. am i wrong? i mean, freaking great that you had some good games prior to week 12 but really, in the championship game Garrard is the one who scores on a 2 yard run? really? garrard? isn't he like 19 feet tall? just spit at his knees and he falls down. but yeah, great on the poopyty yardage but 15 non counting early season TDs. great. worth the price of admission minus the price of parking and a bj. its crude, but the formula works. worry wart plus worry wart minus turd equals clean shorts.

I am thinking about keeping A. Johnson or even Tom Brady over MJD next year. am i wrong? i mean, freaking great that you had some good games prior to week 12 but really, in the championship game Garrard is the one who scores on a 2 yard run? really? garrard? isn't he like 19 feet tall? just spit at his knees and he falls down. but yeah, great on the poopyty yardage but 15 non counting early season TDs. great. worth the price of admission minus the price of parking and a bj. its crude, but the formula works. worry wart plus worry wart minus turd equals clean shorts.

i can't remember what I wrote, but it wasn't "worry wart" i think it was d o u c h e ka-monster truck aficionado