[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For All the Marbles, which one, Snelling, J. Stewart or J. Harrison?

dfine

Scoring 10% yardage, 5 points TD's, NO PPR

Jason Snelling(ATL) vs Buffalo(great matchup, but if Turner does play it is a risk.)

Jonathan Stewart(CAR) at NY GIANTS (OK matchup, but if DeAngelo doesn't play, who will carry the rock, and you saw what he did against Minnesota)

Jerome Harrison(CLE) vs Oakland (Well, you saw what he could do if he gets a chance, but the only thing holding him back is Mangenious (Mangini) use of him. We know he should be starting and playing, but you never know what Mangenious will do or who he will play.

I know there are different scenario's on how this could play out: " i.e.with injuries and crazy coaching."

Who would you start? I will will give you the scenarios, and based on the scenarios, could you tell who you would start

First, if DeAngelo Williams and Michael Turner don't play, would you start Stewart, Harrison or Snelling?

I am not sure what to do, but I would lean towards Snelling in this situation.

Second, either DeAngelo or Turner might play. Which ever one is out of the two, would you start either of my guys over Harrison?

If both DeAngelo and Turner play, I assume I would just go with Harrison, but again I am unsure.

So, who would you start for a the marbles?

Well, Williams for Carolina missed practice on Friday, is now listed as doubtful.

Now, with it looking like both Turner and Williams will be out.

Would you start J. Stewart at NYG, J. Snelling vs Buffalo or Harrison vs Oakland.

Remember, here is my scoring. 10% yardage, 5 points for TD's, and most important, NO PPR

I do have to start 3 RB's this week

I was going to start MJD, Cedric Benson and one of the three.

Edited by dfine

Anyone else. This is for the championship for me. Making the right choice will make all the difference.

Remember I actually have to start 3 RB's. My first two are MJD and Cedric Benson, unless you think I should bench one of them.

Then I have Jonathan Stewart, Jason Snelling and Jerome Harrison.

Stewart will get the most carries, Snelling has the best matchup, but will share a little of the load, but will get the goal line carries, and Harrison is a wild card because of MANGENIOUS.

I guess it comes down to Stewart or Snelling. If Stewart get 25 carries, he will get at least 75 yards and maybe a TD or Two. Snelling, I think could get 18 carries for 75 yards and maybe 2 TD's, if everything breaks right.

So Stewart or Snelling, for all the marbles?

I would play Harrison out of all the choices. If you're nervous about Mangini and have to choose between Snelling and Stewart then it's tougher.

Stewart is the better back but he plays against a Giants' D who, sure have given up something like 18 TDs, but they are the 7th best against stopping the run, are home and are desperately needing a win. The Panthers will also be losing this game and will need to throw basically the entire second half.

Snelling is playing at home against the worst run D in the league in the Bills and just like Stewart won't have the #1 RB, Turner, to deal with. Norwood will get touches but shouldn't get too many (like a handful of carries and 2-3 receptions). The other thing to consider is that Snelling is better out of the backfield catching passes and should see more looks as a receiver than Stewie. With the better matchup and usage as a receiver, I'm leaning toward Snelling. Also unlike the Panthers, the Falcons will at the very least be in this game and will very likely beat the Bills by a bunch and therefore, will be handing the ball off to Snelling during most of the 2nd half/4th quarter.

Advantage Snelling.