[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Same question as last week: Palmer or A. Smith?

Dcat

Both are playing at home with outstanding matchups for this Championship game:

Palmer v. Chiefs

or

A. Smith v. Lions

Last week, against San Diego and Philly on the road, the better choice was Palmer. What about this week? Which is better?

Post your link and I will answer yours.

Edited by Dcat

Tough one. I dont think either guy has a wonderful game. Unfortunantly, both teams are horrible against the run. Alex Smith has a better chance of seeing oppurtunities. It just seems like both teams could be up big early and run run run. You know your going to see alot of Gore against Detroit. And alot of Benson against the Chiefs. I dont think the Browns even needed to throw against them last week. Detroit has been playing people closer then the Chiefs of late. Smith

Looking at the last 5 weeks, fantasy scoring for each has been as follows:

Smith : 26.2 - 22.0 - 24.5 - 15.2 - 10.1

Palmer: 19.9 - 11.9 - 13.5 - 10.6 - 28.4

Realistically, I think their stats are going to be similar this week. If it was my decision, even in spite of his bad game last week @ PHI, I go with Smith.

I like Palmer here although I think in the end both QBs are going to post similar numbers. First home game after Henry's death...with a loss on the road last week...I think they are going to be playing with some emotion and playing for a big win.

Both are playing at home with outstanding matchups for this Championship game:

Palmer v. Chiefs

or

A. Smith v. Lions

Last week, against San Diego and Philly on the road, the better choice was Palmer. What about this week? Which is better?

Post your link and I will answer yours.

I like Palmer. I would expect pretty similar yardage situations, but I think the Bengals are going to score huge against the Chiefs and many of that will come through the air.