[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

YUCK! WDIS in Championship game?

JustDoIt

My three choices for the super bowl game are Harrison, Rice, and Charles. No PPR.

Rice is playing against Pitt and doesn't get goal line carries anyway. Baltimore needs to win though. idk, it is just a friendly match-up in Pittsburgh.

Charles is playing a pretty good Cincy team. But the kid has been hot lately.

Harrison obviously had his huge week last week, and now draws up Oakland...

Would would you guys roll with come Sunday?

Thanks

Dude, I am in the exact same boat, and I have decided against Harrison. Charles has gotten me to the promised land, and who the hell knows what Mangina is gonna do in Cleveland anyway. That guy is totally unpredictable which makes Harrison totally unreliable.

Dude, I am in the exact same boat, and I have decided against Harrison. Charles has gotten me to the promised land, and who the hell knows what Mangina is gonna do in Cleveland anyway. That guy is totally unpredictable which makes Harrison totally unreliable.

Thanks for the advice.

I think i am going to be losing sleep over this all week.

Rice and Charles. Rice is your workhorse and Charles has been constistant. Which of these 3 would you be least surprised to see put up two scores? I say Harrison just because you don't want to be another statistic in terms of seasons that Mangini ended...

Check my situation out:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=313029

Edited by Jastrmerel