[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WK 17 SHIPS are the suck....

hornsphan

Golden rule is don't get cute and play your studs, but I'm looking at a bunch of my studs not playing more than a half.

PPR League...must play 1 QB, at least 1 RB or up to 3, at least 2 WR but up to 4 if I only play 1 RB, 1 TE, K, D

QB: A. Rodgers or C. Palmer, neither are suppose to play full game (leaning towards picking up A. Smith, Henne or Freeman here...best available..ugh.)

RB: R. Rice (no brainer)

RB: LT (not playing entire game)

RB: C. Benson (not playing full game)

Leaning towards sitting Benson and picking up M. Morris or Buckhalter (best available) to replace LT.

WR: Desean Jackson (have to start)

WR: G. Jennings (will he play full game, and if so, will it be Flynn or Rodgers tossing the ball)

WR: R. Meachem (I think I gotta start him)

Just about every one of the WR sleepers in this weeks Fantasy 6 Pack are available...considering picking up Aromashudo and going with 4 WRs and just Ray Rice.

So...what would you do?

QB: Rodgers, A. Smith or Freeman?

RB: Ray Rice and M. Morris or Buckhalter?

WR. DJax, Meachem and Jennings or Aromashudo or another sleeper and go with just 1 RB?

My oppenent has Schaub at QB and will be playing a 4 WR set with J. Stewart as his only RB. WRs are A. Johnson, C. Johnson, S. Smith (NYG) and either H. Ward or C. CHambers (ouch).

Golden rule is don't get cute and play your studs, but I'm looking at a bunch of my studs not playing more than a half.

PPR League...must play 1 QB, at least 1 RB or up to 3, at least 2 WR but up to 4 if I only play 1 RB, 1 TE, K, D

QB: A. Rodgers or C. Palmer, neither are suppose to play full game (leaning towards picking up A. Smith, Henne or Freeman here...best available..ugh.)

RB: R. Rice (no brainer)

RB: LT (not playing entire game)

RB: C. Benson (not playing full game)

Leaning towards sitting Benson and picking up M. Morris or Buckhalter (best available) to replace LT.

WR: Desean Jackson (have to start)

WR: G. Jennings (will he play full game, and if so, will it be Flynn or Rodgers tossing the ball)

WR: R. Meachem (I think I gotta start him)

Just about every one of the WR sleepers in this weeks Fantasy 6 Pack are available...considering picking up Aromashudo and going with 4 WRs and just Ray Rice.

So...what would you do?

WR. DJax, Meachem and Jennings or Aromashudo or another sleeper and go with just 1 RB?

My oppenent has Schaub at QB and will be playing a 4 WR set with J. Stewart as his only RB. WRs are A. Johnson, C. Johnson, S. Smith (NYG) and either H. Ward or C. CHambers (ouch).

Tough call between Meachem and Jennings...if Minn wins GB plays Arz next week why would they want to show them everything ?

Any other WR's you can pick up maybe Gaffney now that Marshall is out ?

Tough call between Meachem and Jennings...if Minn wins GB plays Arz next week why would they want to show them everything ?

Any other WR's you can pick up maybe Gaffney now that Marshall is out ?

Picked up Gaffney...good call. Thanks so much.

I don't think you can play Jennings or Meachem at this point. Gaffney is a good call

I don't think you can play Jennings or Meachem at this point. Gaffney is a good call

Henry...THANK YOU...THANK YOU....THANK YOU.....your Gaffney suggestion looks like it just won my championship for me with still a quarter and a half to go. If you are ever in Austin, TX, I will gladly buy you a meal. And I stuck with my gut on M. Morris and went with him, and despite Rodgers playing and A. Smith having a down game, I am looking like gold...but only b/c of Gaffney. Cheers....you personally paid for my subscription this year.

Henry...THANK YOU...THANK YOU....THANK YOU.....your Gaffney suggestion looks like it just won my championship for me with still a quarter and a half to go. If you are ever in Austin, TX, I will gladly buy you a meal. And I stuck with my gut on M. Morris and went with him, and despite Rodgers playing and A. Smith having a down game, I am looking like gold...but only b/c of Gaffney. Cheers....you personally paid for my subscription this year.

Congrats on your big win!