[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offseason Trade Help

Boon Man

Our season is done this year and we're in a 4 year Dynasty (2010 being our last year) I have a trade offer and i'm kind of right in the middle with this one and i need a little help,full keeper and we have a college draft every year. will help you with your Q's thanks

Trade away: Reicieve:

Flacco Warner and lienert

Colston Crabtree

Jennings Randy Moss

1st round 3rd pick in college draft

Am i crazy to tkae this deal?!?!?

i just noticed how my original post came out it should look like this

Trade away:

flacco, Jenningsand Colston

Recieve:

Warner, Lienert, Moss Crabtree, and 1st round 3rd pick of callege draft

thanks for your help in advance will answer your Q's

Maybe I'm reading this wrong in terms of " 4 year dynasty" and "ends in 2010" but ... Not sure that Leinart will help you in any future season based on what he's done thus far in the NFL, but who knows? Moss & Warner are clearly getting long in the tooth, does Warner especially have more than 1 good season left in him? Flacco, Jennings & Colston may not be "all that", but they are solid players that should help you for several seasons to come.

So, if this deal is intended to help you for next year, and nothing beyond that, it might make some sense, assuming the rest of your squad is decent enough that adding Warner/Moss could be enough to put you over the top - but if you need to plan on keeping the players you get via the deal for several more seasons beyond next year, it does not look like an appealing trade to me.

ts -

My interpretation is that after this upcoming season, they basically blow up the league and start fresh, so, basically we are looking for immediate impact next season.

With that as an assumption, I am not sure at this point how to lean. Both give up nice WRs, though based on Crabtree performing relatively well in what wesaw of him, and Moss being Moss and always a threat to be the #1 WR, and thinking Warner has another good season, I lean towards making the deal, but I would probably be looking to deal those picks for players, or trying to get a better player added to the deal, if one is available, in lieu of the picks.

Thanks fellas made the trade and the main thing that I was looking for happened, my trade desk has FLOODED with about 12 offers for Warner moss crabtree and even the pick thanks a lot for your opinions or league is huge with trading and that may deal may have helped me ALOT

I now have 1 Offer that I'm liking I trade away Moss and Kevin Smith and i get back Michael Turner Cotchery and Eddie Royal and the word on the street is that Brandon Marshall has once again asked for a trade and now he is able to get a trade whats your input on this new deal? Thanks again

Edited by Boon Man