[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Scott Brown for Senator

Lady.hawke

This race has turned into an all out street fight between each candidates supporters.

I've never seen anything like it, not even the Obama v Clinton primary.

This article in the Boston Globe will give you an idea

of what it's like on the street, but even more intense are the comments

to the article. Almost every article on line has the same type and amount of comments.

It's gotten very nasty and I'd say the Brown supporters far outweigh the Coakley supporters in online comments.

This race has turned into an all out street fight between each candidates supporters.

to the article. Almost every article on line has the same type and amount of comments.

It's gotten very nasty and I'd say the Brown supporters far outweigh the Coakley supporters in online comments.

Boy, I wonder where Joan Vennochi stands in this race... talk about a relatively one sided hatchet job.

Did Obama go campaign for Coakley?

Found out the answer is yes, but it appears to have hurt her cause. It's pretty sad when a dem pres can't get the popluation of MA riled up.

Now that the dems are withering on the vine, I hope people remember how badly the repubs governed and opt for real change in '10 and '12. I doubt it, though. :wacko:

That Op-Ed may end up bankrupting the already flailing Boston Globe. Pure one sided rubbish.

That Op-Ed may end up bankrupting the already flailing Boston Globe. Pure one sided rubbish.

It's an Op-Ed, silly. Opinion Editorial, same as George Will's Charles Krauthammer's, Katherine Kersten's et al. It isn't reportage, it's OPINION.

Comments from the non-partisan right:

Messages posted on Coakley’s campaign Facebook include these vicious sentiments: “Scott Brown should rape Martha Coakley and then deny her emergency contraception’’. “Martha Coakley getting raped would complete my life.’’ “Abortion is wrong. Kill her.’’ After one message that states “Looking forward to the rally Friday, Martha,’’ a woman named Amelia Bosley writes:“Hope she gets shot.’’ Imagine putting your name to that in the name of political change.

How nice.

Edited by Ursa Majoris

It's an Op-Ed, silly. Opinion Editorial, same as George Will's Charles Krauthammer's, Katherine Kersten's et al. It isn't reportage, it's OPINION.

Comments from the non-partisan right:

How nice.

Yep, he has some lunatics that like him, but I'm willing to bet she has just as many lunatics supporting her, but that was mentioned in the article.

ETA: And to think that a candidate is responsible for what their lunatic fringe supporters say is absurd. Even this commentator mentions that he denounced some advertisement, but then goes on to say he didn't denounce it enough. Just stupid. At least the people you mention don't do total hack jobs.

Edited by Perchoutofwater