[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

JerMichael Finley - How Good Can He Be?

Wpob

I had picked up FInley during the season early on a hunch that he could be a good spot starter. I am now considering using one of my franchise spots on him as he looks completely uncoverable. Rodgers really seems to love throwing to him and they have a good reporte. Any thoughts on the ceiling for Finley? In terms of TEs, is he top 10? Top 5? Top 3?

I'm considering keeping him in my 10 player keeper league. It's basically between him Braylon and Eric Weddle (2 manditory DB spots). I won the superbowl with the ridiculous team below:

QB's (start 2)

Rivers

VY

Palmer

RB's (start 2)

AP

MJD

F-Jax

MLynch

WR's

AJ

Welker

SSmith (NYG)

Braylon

TE

Finley

I'm leaning towards Finley right now over Braylon and Weddle. With Welker's injury I'm tempted to keep Braylon, but it's starting to look like his 07 season was a total fluke.

I picked up Finley off the wire in my dynasty full team keeper. We roster an absurd 25 players plus 3 more on a rookie(anyone in 1st 3 years) taxi squad. I think the guy is gonna be a total beast. Between he and Vernon Davis, they're gonna take over the top TE spots. It seems like there's a gradual decline in the performance of Witten and Gates and Clark has to slow down sooner or later. Minimum top 5 TE numbers for both Davis and Finley.

For the guy thinking about keeping him over Braylon, that's a no-brainer in my opinion. Braylon is gonna sink with the rest of the terds.

As for keeping Finley over Fitz, that's a bit extreme. Fitz is a top 5 wr now and for years to come even if it is Leinart throwing the ball.