[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guarantee Trust Life

polksalet

38 y/o male, good health other than smoker. I pay $140.00 a month through Mass Mutual for $1,000,000.00 term that I can convert to whole life for like 50 cents on the dollar before I'm 50 or something. Never heard of Guarantee Trust.

Edit - my agent says I'd pay about $65.00 for the million if I could quit smoking.

Edited by Clubfoothead

38 y/o male, good health other than smoker. I pay $140.00 a month through Mass Mutual for $1,000,000.00 term that I can convert to whole life for like 50 cents on the dollar before I'm 50 or something. Never heard of Guarantee Trust.

Edit - my agent says I'd pay about $65.00 for the million if I could quit smoking.

Good info, Thanks. His quote seems way out of line to me.

any time they have to re-assure you about something that they are supposed to offer is always shady....

for instance - Fox News saying they are "fair and balanced" when reporting news when they are supposed to be fair and balanced...that shouldn't have to be a slogan...

and in this instance - the word guarantee is in the company name for life insurance....

I dunno, maybe I'm paranoid, but these sort of things always throw up a red flag for me...