[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which keeper - Forte, DJax, Marshall, Sproles

hezagenius

We keep two players each year and they don't cost any draft picks and you can keep them forever. Only caveat is that you can't keep anyone drafted in our league's first 3 rounds. AD Peterson is my othe keeper so I only need 1.

Non-PPR and no return bonus other than return TDs.

Forte (I kept him this past year instead of Mendy, DOH!)

DJax

Marshall

Sproles

Sproles would really only be considered if he went somewhere else or LT2 retired

Marshall - he will be a beast next year with a full training camp to learn with a new QB.

Jackson - will be good but limited due to Maclin and Celek

Forte - too much of a gamble.

Sproles - nope. not ever.

First glance I saw Marshall because he would help solidify your WR core, since you already have your RB core started with ADP. I do worry where Marshall may go as it could tame his FF potential some, but the guy is beast. Orton seemed to work well with him in the short time they played together. I know Marshall will help any team he plays for and still think he is worth the risk. ESPECIALLY if you league is PPR.

What a nice start with ADP and Marshall. (and since you can keep him forever if you want, Marshall could be even better his 2nd and 3rd years with his new team, if he does leave Denver)