[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Lady.Hawke writing for Jay Leno these days?

Czarina

There was a bit on Leno last night with an Obama impersonator.

Leno: "Mr. President, just before you started to speak, you handed something to the Vice President and Speaker Pelosi, what was it?"

Obama: "Oh, that was my birth certificate, I finally found it!"

:wacko:

Very funny, Czar! Seriously, I laughed out loud, I still am. I have blocked all of Leno's calls!

There will come a time where stuff is revealed about the enigma POTUS that will shock us all. He cannot keep everything hidden forever.

And, for the record, had you really been reading what I have written, I do not care where he was born (although I am curious only because he resists showing the legal document) because he is not a natural born citizen, as The Constitution requires, because his father was a foreigner.

Very funny, Czar! Seriously, I laughed out loud, I still am. I have blocked all of Leno's calls!

There will come a time where stuff is revealed about the enigma POTUS that will shock us all. He cannot keep everything hidden forever.

And, for the record, had you really been reading what I have written, I do not care where he was born (although I am curious only because he resists showing the legal document) because he is not a natural born citizen, as The Constitution requires, because his father was a foreigner.

The only one resisting anything, is you.

And you will never see it.