[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty Offer

TRU SOLDJA 22

I give:

Quinn, Brady CLE QB

Ganther, Quinton WAS RB

Williams, Carnell TBB RB

I get:

Smith, Kevin DET RB

Hardy, James BUF WR

Standard PPR league

Without knowing needs of each team. Should i pull the trigger to get Kevin Smith? How bad was his injury? Will he return to form?

Please help the offer is on the table

Rumors are that the Lions will address their "RB needs" in the draft.

Smith does seem to have talent though.

Well so does Caddy, but he's got injury issues too.

At least the trade would free up a roster position for you to grab another player. How big is the league? Is it big enough were Hardy is a commodity?

I would lean towards the trade, as long as you've got decent QBs and don't plan on depending on Quinn.

Edited by jordanzs

Rumors are that the Lions will address their "RB needs" in the draft.

Smith does seem to have talent though.

Well so does Caddy, but he's got injury issues too.

At least the trade would free up a roster position for you to grab another player. How big is the league? Is it big enough were Hardy is a commodity?

I would lean towards the trade, as long as you've got decent QBs and don't plan on depending on Quinn.

Thanks man! Its a huge league 50man roster. I view Hardy as a commodity as i just traded for Lee Evans. Plus i orginally drafted Hardy..

I agree it would free up a roster spot.... and i view K Smith over Caddy because of age

But u think its fair as-is or should i counter with picks included and maybe Derek Anderson to go with Quinn?

Kevin Smith is a good player. Not Great, and nowhere near elite. He doesn't do anything special, but does everything pretty good. A jack of all trades, but a master at none. As someone who's owned him and counted on him at times, I can tell you that he's going to disappoint you.

Furthermore, he needs shoulder surgery on BOTH shoulders but has decided against it in an effort to keep his starting job.

With the team coming out and saying they need offensive playmakers to take some heat of Calvin Johnson, that tells me they're looking at RB/WR.

Id stick with Caddy.

Kevin Smith is a good player. Not Great, and nowhere near elite. He doesn't do anything special, but does everything pretty good. A jack of all trades, but a master at none. As someone who's owned him and counted on him at times, I can tell you that he's going to disappoint you.

Furthermore, he needs shoulder surgery on BOTH shoulders but has decided against it in an effort to keep his starting job.

With the team coming out and saying they need offensive playmakers to take some heat of Calvin Johnson, that tells me they're looking at RB/WR.

Id stick with Caddy.

+1 I would hold Caddy as well.