[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper League Trade Offer.

BAKE

Keeper League with IDP's:

- Have to keep six players.

Performance League.

QB: 4 Pts per TD. 1 Pt per 10 Yds Passing.

RB/WR/TE: .1 Pt per Rushing / Receiving. .5 Pt per Reception. 6 Pts per TD.

Lineup Choices are very Flexible: 1 QB. 2-3 RB's. 2-4 WR'S. 1-2 TE'S. 1 K. 0-2 DT/DE'S. 0-2 LB'S. 1 CB/S.

My choices for my 6 Keepers:

Drew Brees.

Ray Rice.

Frank Gore.

Marques Colston.

Roddy White.

Vernon Davis.

Brent Celek.

Jon Beason.

HIs choices:

Matt Schaub.

Andre' Johnson.

Wes Welker.

Vincent Jackson.

Marion Barber.

Rashard Mendenhall.

David Harris.

So, He offered me Andre' Johnson for Ray Rice. The pts where 285.10 pts for Rice and 268.40 pts for Johnson.

Suggestions / Counter Offers ?

Rice for AJ is a very fair trade, but it looks like it could hurt you more than help you, depending on what you'll do for your RB2. I would pass, as Colston & White are good.

What would be a great trade (if he'd accept) is Rice/Celek for AJ/Mendenhall. You could maybe even up it to Rice/Davis for AJ/Mendenhall, as Celek has good production too.

Imagine if your 3 starting WRs are AJ/Colston/White.

If you could get him to give up Mendy along with AJ, you'd be stoked. You can probably get a good running back in the 1st round of the draft. BTW, do you know what draft position you are? Whichever running back gets drafted to replace Tomlinson on The Chargers should be instant fantasy gold. Just not sure yet if it's gonna be Spiller, Dwyer, Matthews, or Gerhart.

I like the Idea of a Mendenhall / AJ for Rice / Celek!

He also has Jermichael Finley as his TE, but I don't see him keeping him.

I finished 3rd and finished 5th.

He will pick 8th and I will pick 10th.

But,

We made a rule change to help the bottom teams.

The first two rds are non snaked.

So, I will pick 10th Rd 1 & 2, than 3rd and Rd 3.

So, without Mendy, Big Country is right - I will be very thin at RB and don't pick until 10th.

Edited by BAKE

Imagine if your 3 starting WRs are AJ/Colston/White.

If you could get him to give up Mendy along with AJ, you'd be stoked. You can probably get a good running back in the 1st round of the draft. BTW, do you know what draft position you are? Whichever running back gets drafted to replace Tomlinson on The Chargers should be instant fantasy gold. Just not sure yet if it's gonna be Spiller, Dwyer, Matthews, or Gerhart.

It sounds good to counter-offer that. However, I think he'd be foolish to accept that trade offer. Mendenhall AND Johnson for Rice??!!! I think you'd be asking too much.

Update on Trade:

He came back with a counter:

Rashard Mendenhall & Andre' Johnson

for

Ray RIce & Roddy White

I think you lose too much in dropping from Rice to Mendenhall than you gain from improving from White to Johnson.

FWIW I think the Falcons as a whole slumped last year, and White will come back fairly strong.

Update on Trade:

He came back with a counter:

Rashard Mendenhall & Andre' Johnson

for

Ray RIce & Roddy White

Here's hoping in the counter/counter dance trying to out-sweeten each other, you don't end up losing the Rice for AJohn trade that would have benefited each team equally ...