[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BLOCKBUSTER RODGERS/AP TRADE

brtdud7

I GET: peyton, roddy white, AP, (dashon) goldson (i'm adding him just so you exactly who im getting)

I GIVE: rodgers, fitzgerald, benson, donald brown

Current roster:

QB: Rodgers

RB: Benson, Felix Jones, Donald Brown

WR: Fitz, Crabtree, Doucet, Edelman, Jacoby Jones

TE: Dallas Clark

DEF: San Francisco

would this be a good trade for me?

Rodgers vs. Manning -> Both are elite. The big advantage that Rodgers has though is that he's got a lot more years left in him. No big deal, if I had Manning, I'd go after a Bradford or a Clausen, or else an elite QB from the 2011 draft. Play Manning now, and find the next Rodgers. Or trade to get Kevin Kolb, I got him now in both of my dynasty leagues.

Fitz vs. White. Both are elite. Fitz is better, but White is really good too. I'm a little uneasy about the Cardinals QB situation, but I do think that Matt Ryan will get better, which will benefit White more & more.

Gimme Peterson over Benson & Donald Brown any day!!!!

so i guess you like the trade for me lol

your thoughts are basically exactly what mine are. i would get a franchise QB, a franchise RB, a solid #1 (IMO) but not exactly franchise WR and give up a franchise QB, franchise WR, and 2 RBs that don't add up to AP

hmmm

wow so convincing!

if responders could give a bit of reasoning as to why they feel the way they do it would be helpful. not an essay or anything, but just reasoning

thanks

If you would provide scoring system and lineup requirements, as well as if this is an unrestricted keeper league or if there are keeper cost considerations (ie cost draft picks, limited keeper term, etc.) responders would have enough information to provide reasoning in their responses. :wacko:

what kind of stuff did you want?

we have 16 keepers that we've already set and there are no rules like cost for keeping certain players

Roster Positions: QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE,W/R, K, DEF, D, D, DB, DB, DL, DL, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN

Stat Categories: Passing Yards (50 yards per point)

Passing Touchdowns (2)

Interceptions (-1)

Rushing Yards (25 yards per point)

Rushing Touchdowns (2)

Reception Yards (25 yards per point)

Reception Touchdowns (2)

there is a weird rule that your player loses 1 point if his team loses. with points already at a premium (as you can see), this is big

I'd probably do it. With that scoring, Manning is a safer bet than Rodgers, AP is a big improvement. Fitz is a downgrade to White, but with Warner retiring, who knows what the production will be like with Leinart/whomever they bring in. Giving up Donald Brown hurts for the long term, but is a minor consideration in the deal.