[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kid's sports

Swashbucklers

:D

I see alot of posts here about playing soccer and yet the sport gets so much criticism from "sports" fans. I hear guys make fun of the soccer, I hear it on sports radio,and even espn hates to cover it and when they do it is only done begrudgingly... I never have understood why.

IMO and maybe only MO soccer is a fun sport for kids to play, burn off some energy and have fun with their friends. But on TV, it's as boring as watching paint dry. :wacko:

IMO and maybe only MO soccer is a fun sport for kids to play, burn off some energy and have fun with their friends. But on TV, it's as boring as watching paint dry. :wacko:

Trust me - you ain't the only one with the exact same thought process. My guess is that you and I are in a big majority actually.

Trust me - you ain't the only one with the exact same thought process. My guess is that you and I are in a big majority actually.

+1 billion

I feel the exact same way when it comes to baseball.

:D

I see alot of posts here about playing soccer and yet the sport gets so much criticism from "sports" fans. I hear guys make fun of the soccer, I hear it on sports radio,and even espn hates to cover it and when they do it is only done begrudgingly... I never have understood why.

That's easy - availability. With national organization like AYSO - even small communities offer soccer programs. All of my kids played soccer.

They all graduated to real sports after that. :wacko: