[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Al Gore-I Knew It Was All His Fault

caddyman

It appears that not only did Al invent the innernets that he invented glbal warming as well.

Sen. Jim DeMint twitters: D.C. snow will continue 'until Al Gore cries uncle'

By Jordan Fabian - 02/09/10 01:24 PM ET

Sen. Jim DeMint (R-S.C.) on Tuesday used the D.C. snowstorm to make a political jab, saying that it provides evidence for global warming skeptics.

The conservative senator took to Twitter on Tuesday amid reports that the area is due to receive another 10 to 20 inches of snow this week:

It's going to keep snowing in DC until Al Gore cries "uncle"

Some conservatives have echoed DeMint's sentiments that the snowstorm should poke holes in evidence backing global warming.

DeMint took direct aim at the former vice president, who is one of the foremost proponents of government action to counter global warming.

Reports of more snow caused the House of Representatives to call off the rest of its votes scheduled for this week. The Washington, D.C. area was blanketed with about two feet of snow last week, causing the Senate to adjourn earlier than expected on Thursday.

The South Carolina senator was not the first Republican to use the snowstorm to make a political point. Rep. Lynn Jenkins (R-Kansas) said that absence of votes in the House is a plus for taxpayers.

snowing here and there is one thing....but getting punched in the face with the amount of snow that we've received lately where I'm at is ridiculous

It is snowing in East Texas, and it is actually sticking. That rarely happens. When I was a kid we were lucky if we got a decent snow once every 5 years. I think this is the 3rd year in a row that we've received a good dusting. We are supposed to get accumulations up to 4" which is wild for this part of the country.

It is snowing in East Texas, and it is actually sticking. That rarely happens. When I was a kid we were lucky if we got a decent snow once every 5 years. I think this is the 3rd year in a row that we've received a good dusting. We are supposed to get accumulations up to 4" which is wild for this part of the country.

Maybe Hell is actually going to freeze over??

Maybe Hell is actually going to freeze over??

:wacko:

Anyways, you notice this is another loud mouth SC politician who's being bought to try and squelch the ideas of silly things like gay marriage and civil liberties. But currently he sits on the panel that says the Earth is only 6,000 years old. If some people can't even accept basic science, then why are they in discussions that are mostly scientific?

:wacko:

Anyways, you notice this is another loud mouth SC politician who's being bought to try and squelch the ideas of silly things like gay marriage and civil liberties. But currently he sits on the panel that says the Earth is only 6,000 years old. If some people can't even accept basic science, then why are they in discussions that are mostly scientific?

Because the good American people voted him in and gave him that right, kinda like they did to another politician that thinks

there's 51 states and we celebrate Memorial Day for veterans that are still alive.

Because the good American people voted him in and gave him that right, kinda like they did to another politician that thinks

there's 51 states and we celebrate Memorial Day for veterans that are still alive.

the difference is that even taking your comments on face value, that other politician would upon looking at the facts in front of him decide that he was mistaken and that there were in fact only 50 states. Not sure you can say the same about DeMint