[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Prelim suggestions for Keeper League

cbwv

10 team keeper, starters: 1qb,2rb,3wr,1te/1k/1dt..........keep 3-5 season to season

I removed the obvious drops, but am stuck for now with the following 7. We started hashing out some offseason changes, one would be to keep more players. I would like to keep all 7, I might be reaching with Harrison in the first 7 rounds but that will be determined during trng camp

A Rodgers no brainer

M Forte new OC, the new M. Faulk? return to last stats?

R Rice no brainer

J Harrison potential starter, watch out for rookie davis. but it is the browns

S Greene best OLine in the AFC, possible a year away from starting. to valuable to put on the FA

R Moss might be last year or is that smack? trade bait? (any player traded in the offseason must be kept on roster till after the draft)

R Wayne another year or two left in the tank, but the young corp might take potential looks.

any thoughts would be great.

You state you can keep 3-5 currently. Is there a cost associated with keeping players? Normally, when the players you can keep is variable, there is some sort of cost assosciated, be it forfeited picks, etc.

This would have an effect on my advice, though, I would be shopping the RBs for picks right now to see what sort of offers you can get.

Edited by Big Country