[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You know what this place has been missing for years?

cliaz

Old School Tailgate Cliaz. I'm bringing him back. For your entertainment tonight, random text messages from Texts from Last Night website. Enjoy and have a laugh:

(301):

the majority of my texts from you are at 3 AM & consist of either "I'm drunk", "you're asian", or "bratwurst"

(832):

The last two calls in my phone are dominos and 911. I'm not sure how my night went.

(907):

There's a guy at this party taking all the unfinised beers and pouring them into a pitcher so he can drink them tomorrow.

(630):

you were sitting on the floor cleaning up your own puke and telling my mom she should hire you as a maid.

(512):

turns out they were just sand fleas, not crabs.. thank you random mexican girl from padre who's name i can't pronounce

(412):

She asked me why there was $2 in the lunchmeat drawer of the fridge and BBQ sauce all over the kitchen... I'm not sure but I know it has something to do with you

(760):

You did not just play the dead husband card again.

(510):

He just kept muttering to himself "stabby stabby stabby stabby" while we were boning. I will never be boning him again.

(902):

Dude, she uses Old Spice. It smelled like I was eating out my grandfather.

(413):

I hope no one judges me for becoming a facebook fan of "Adderall" at 5:49 AM...

(404):

dude it was like an art museum there were boobs everywhere

(201):

I just had to take a drug test for my new job. I should have asked them if they could tell me if I were pregnant or not while they were at it and save me the guesswork.

(401):

My T9 text prediction thing keeps predicting every next word is going to be "midgets". (I want it)

(931):

Instead of just putting in it he asked "will you do the honors?" it was the cutest thing I had ever heard before sex.

(602):

When I got to his place, he served wine and cheese and made me sit on the balcony while he read his poetry to me. He cockblocked himself.

(678):

Street performer on bourbon st just lifted a sewer top so I could puke down it. I love New Orleans.

(224):

i love beer. I convinced myself that I'm going to ace the exam tomorrow. I can't even do that when I actually study.

(865):

Hooked up with my first aid and cpr teacher last night. She dressed as a lifeguard and brought me back to life. Beat that.

[this is a back and forth one]

(203):

Is it bad that I stopped wanting to when I wore my first dress her as soon as I noticed she had dry skin?

(1-203):

I sometimes completely doubt that you're straight.

(216):

you came back at 4am in a suit jacket and a half eaten burrito...

(724):

his dick is like his red hair, amazing but useless

(780):

Dude, everyone in your family has slept with that girl. Her vagina is like the Hindu version of a Bar Mitzvah.

(310):

based on the size of her vibrator, i'm going to be a huge disappointment

(314):

Whatever is fine with me, as long as I am dressed in green and end up poopyfaced.

[this is a back and forth one]

(610):

At what point last night did I start ordering doubles?

(856):

Right after we had the just friends talk..